Registration to the 2020 Canadian Brewing Awards & Conference in Victoria, British Columbia is open!
Attendees will receive access to:
- Trade show floor with over 75 vendors
- Carefully curated industry seminars
- Industry leader Keynote address
- Toronto beer industry leaders showcasing beer and culinary scene
- Canada’s best beer industry networking and social events
- Awards Gala Dinner
Your registration also includes two breakfasts, two lunches and the Gala dinner at the awards night INCLUDING the opportunity to sample the finest Canadian beers from across the country.
THE VICTORIA CONFERENCE CENTRE
The 18th annual Canadian Brewing Awards (CBAC) is set for May 28 – 30, 2020 at the Victoria Conference Centre. CBAC 2020 combines three days of industry education and business networking, ending with an exciting awards gala recognizing the top beers in 55 different style categories.
Last year, the CBAC saw over 1900 entries from 260 breweries. This year, organizers expect to see a significant increase in entries to reflect the growth in the Canadian brewery industry.
Online beer submissions are now open at entries.canadianbrewingawards.com and will be open until March 20, 2020. Early bird pricing ends April 1, tickets are available at regular price after that date. With tickets selling out in 2019, the planning team is anticipating another sold-out conference for 2020 in Victoria, so get your tickets fast!
Host Hotel Information
777 Douglas St, Victoria, BC V8W 2B5
Booking a reservation is easy…
1. Simply click on this HiltonLink: http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/Y/YYJDSDT-BRW-20200528/index.jhtml
2. Click on “Book a Room”
3. Enter your arrival and departure dates
4. Then follow the page by page instructions from there
OR call toll-free Central Reservations number at 1-800-222-TREE and…
1. Ask for the 2020 BREWING AWARDS group rate
2. Or reference the Group Code: BRW